Net Carbon Zero Beef Top Sirloin Steak
Silver Fern FarmsSKU:
Our aged Angus Beef 8oz Top Sirloin Steak is succulently tender, full flavored and is perfect for handling the heat of a hot BBQ. Top Sirloin is derived from the top sirloin primal, cut from the hindquarter.
100% Net Carbon Zero. 100% Grass-Fed Beef. No Added Hormones or Antibiotics EVER.
What is ‘Net Carbon Zero’?
'Net Carbon Zero’ means that the total emissions generated by each pound of product, are independently measured and certified, right throughout the whole life of the product.
To achieve and maintain our Net Carbon Zero certification, for every pound of product sold, the equivalent amount of emissions needs to be removed by vegetation occurring on the group of farms that supply these products.
Expand the flavor
You may also like
*USDA approved and Toitū Envirocare certified.
TEMP: Med / High
BLOOM: 10 mins
HOW TO COOK
Best cooking methods – Pan-fry, BBQ
- Remove from packaging, cover, and bring to room temperature.
- Rub oil over the top sirloin steak and season (or marinate).
- Preheat the pan or BBQ to medium high.
- Grill up to a temperature of 145℉ or up to medium but not beyond.
- Transfer to a plate, cover, and rest for 5 minutes.
|Quantity per serve||Quantity per 100 g|
|Fat - Total - Saturated||5g 6%||2g 10%|
|Carbohydrates - Sugars||0g 0%||0g 0%|